[Freeipa-users] [Freeipa-devel] I've done it by myself and it works -- Re: Feature request: Web UI for IPA users to reset their own expired passwords

Gelen James hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 19:43:34 UTC 2012

No problem.

The code is attached. It is just one python script, with configuration items on the top.

 Please be reminded that this code is pretty rough and not well-tested as I can not find appropriate documents on how to use python kerberos module.

 Disclaim: This piece of code just works as a prototype, it is not well-tested, nor DOS attack prove at all, so it could potentially harm or totally destroy someone's authentication system. :(

Thanks.

--Gelen