[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA for AMM users management

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 08:32:42 UTC 2012

On 11/03/2012 01:12 PM, Pavel Zhukov wrote:
>> Can you do NS lookup of the IPA server from the AMM box?
> yes
>> Can you do kinit from the AMM box against IPA?
>> Can you do ldapsearch from the AMM box against IPA?
> no, AMM has restricted shell and web GUI.

Hmm, that is unfortunate. Can you run tcpdump (or sniffer provided on AMM) on
the link between AMM and IPA server? Because there are no records in access
log I will bet on some name resolution or firewall problem.

Do AMM get right DNS responses (i.e. name and IP address of the IPA server)?

Do AMM established TCP connection with the IPA server?

--
Petr^2 Spacek