[Freeipa-users] Fwd: replica read-only

Andre Rodrigues andrerobauru at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 18:47:36 UTC 2012

thanks for the info Simo!
I work at a university and the current structure is:
a meta-directory that feeds a master 389-ds, and the master replicates the
data to two read-only directories, that are accessible to customers.
any changes in the directory should be sent to the meta-directory, which will
apply the changes on the master.
Now I'm studying FreeIPA to see a possible exchange of 389DS for
FreeIPA (primarily
by trust with ad).
This is not an appropriate structure for FreeIPA(nor a directory actually) but
a read-only FreeIPA would be best for us.

--
Thanks a lot,
-Andre