[Freeipa-users] Solaris 10 and Solaris 11 clients

Sigbjorn Lie sigbjorn at nixtra.com
Wed Nov 28 18:27:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

There was an issue with Solaris 11. I can't remember of the top of my head, I believe it had to do
with logins. So ldapclient would run successfully, and kerberos would set up successfully as well,
however there we're some issue when logging in.

I suppose it's time to have a closer look at it one of these days...if I can find some spare time. :)

Regards,
Siggi