[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA manual PAM setup help

小龙 陈 chillermillerlong at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:42:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been working on porting the FreeIPA client to Arch Linux lately and I'm now to the last step of the puzzle. Everything works the way it should, except for PAM, which I don't know how to setup.

I must admit that I'm very confused my the PAM configuration (which PAM module does what, the order of the modules, etc). What I'm trying to find out is where the pam_sss.so lines should go. Here's a copy of the /etc/pam.d/ directory in Arch Linux: http://ompldr.org/vZ2hxcw/pam.d.tar.bz2

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out :) Thanks!

Best Regards,
Xiao-Long Chen