[Freeipa-users] ttl settings for host records

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 12:16:30 UTC 2012

> I'm not entirely sure where that 86400 came from. When we do a dynamic
> update the TTL is hardcoded to 1200. There is a ticket to make this
> configurable, https://fedorahosted.org/**freeipa/ticket/3031<https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3031>
>

> The patch I submitted on the SSSD side has actually been committed in 1.10
... The report and patch I had there was about getting ipa-client-install
to configure sssd.conf appropriately for sssd ... rather than changing the
TTL after the system was first registered...

Still trying to find time to work on the TTL this side within IPA GUI
rather than just CLI (have it exposed in IPA... working on modifying it at
the moment but still have one TTL per primary key rather than split it out
entirely).

James