[Freeipa-users] Resynchronize Samba Passwort

Marc Grimme grimme at atix.de
Wed Oct 10 15:11:56 UTC 2012

Hello together,
we are running IPA on RHEL6.3 for quite some time.
We are also using IPA to provide the LDAP backend for our samba
configuration.
Normally everything is running quite ok.

But from time to time some people inform me that their samba password is
not in sync with their password in IPA.
Mostly this is working but a few different people are informing me about
that.
So is there a way to "resync" the password to the ones in LDAP
(userPassword, sambaNTPassword)?

Thanks for your help.
Regards Marc.

--

Marc Grimme

E-Mail: grimme( at )atix.de

ATIX Informationstechnologie und Consulting AG | Einsteinstrasse 10 |
85716 Unterschleissheim | www.atix.de | www.comoonics.org

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen, Registernummer: HRB 168930, USt.-Id.:
DE209485962 | Vorstand: Marc Grimme, Mark Hlawatschek, Thomas Merz (Vors.) |
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Martin Buss