[Freeipa-users] ipa host-del

george he george_he7 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 18:40:10 UTC 2012

Thanks a lot. It's deleted now!
The .jar thing (i.e. jss4.jar, osutil.jar, and symkey.jar) was pointing to /usr/lib/..., but when I was struggling, I read on the web there was a post saying they should point to /usr/lib64/..., so I changed them. The weird thing is I THINK they were pointing to existing files, but now they are not.

So I changed the links one more times to make them pointing to /usr/lib/..., restarted ipa, and host-del worked.
Thanks again, guys.
George