[Freeipa-users] netapp filer AD + ipa: possible?

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:10:30 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:31 PM, Sigbjorn Lie <sigbjorn at nixtra.com> wrote:

>  On 09/05/2012 08:12 PM, Natxo Asenjo wrote:
>
> hi,
>
> the subject says it all, I guess.
>
> I know from another thread that with nexanta it is possible using
> nsswitch.conf, but I was wondering if somene (Siggi :-) ? )  has (had) this
> setup working.
>
> --
> Groeten,
> natxo

> Hi,
>
> Yes I use NetApp filers connected to both AD and IPA at the same time.
> It's easy to get going. These notes are taken from the top of my head, I
> don't have my documentation in front of me just now.

Awesome :-)

This stuff really should be documented in the wiki somewhere. This is the
stuff businesses need. I know I need it :-). I had already seen your post
with the info about ipa and netapp in 2011 I think, but nowhere could I get
the confirmation that both directories could be used at the same time.
Perhaps we need to bug netapp more to be more explicit on this.

Thanks, you made my day.

--
natxo