[Freeipa-users] Subject for certificate request in ipa-server-install

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 22:43:07 UTC 2012

On 09/10/2012 06:18 PM, James James wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I want to change the defaut Certifcate Authority automatically added
> want you want to  make a certificate request.
>
> There were a thread about something like
> (https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2012-April/msg00021.html)
> that but I don't know if there is the quick and nice solution.
>
> James

Ticket is still not addressed
You are welcome to provide patches to help with this effort.

However may be there is a way to change some value in the CA
configuration manually which I am not aware of to put the CA name you
want. Worth asking people on #dogtag-pki

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Red Hat Inc.