[Freeipa-users] EXTERNAL: Re: ipa-replica-install errors

Jatin Nansi jnansi at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 01:18:13 UTC 2013

On 04/11/2013 08:55 PM, Joseph, Matthew (EXP) wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Sorry didn't read your full message and realize you wanted all of the information for it.
>
> The Signature Algorithm is PKCS #1 SHA-256 with RSA Encryption.
OK, then it was just the CA certificate that was missing, the MD5 hash
information that I provided does not apply.

About:

>  "Replica Data has a different generation ID than the local data"

Its probably best if you reinitialize the replica. If the ipa-replica-install script never completed, you could try creating a new replica information file from the existing IPA server and redo the whole replica installation.