[Freeipa-users] User Roles and access in GUI

Chandan Kumar chandank.kumar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 00:17:13 UTC 2013

Thanks for the response.

The way we can turn off the anonymous bind in 389 Server. using
 "nsslapd-allow-anonymous-access: off".

Is there any way to limit the read access of user to only to the DNS
entries? In that way I can create a user who could/will be able to see/edit
DNS entries only.

Thanks,
Chandan

http://about.me/chandank