[Freeipa-users] ssh login from windows AD trust host not working

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 15:15:50 UTC 2013

hi,

some progress. I disabled the firewall of the linux host (also the kdc,
incidentally). From the Windows host using the AD Domain and Trusts tool I
can verify the trust and using putty I can login and get the linux kerberos
tickets as a windows realm user.

If i enable the firewall and I do not block the ldap/ldaps port (the
windows host is also the domain controller, yeah, I know, this is a home
test lab on very modest virtual hardware), then I can login using putty
with sso too, but I cannot verify the trust using the AD Domain and Trusts
tool.

So is this expected behaviour?

--
groet,