[Freeipa-users] exporting ldap certificate

Peter Brown rendhalver at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 05:22:31 UTC 2013

Hi everyone.

I am attempting to get Google Apps to sync with FreeIPA and I am having
problems getting the sync utility to talk to freeipa.
It complains about the ssl cert.
I have it setup so it only accepts ssl or tls encrypted connections and I
don't want to turn that off.
I have imported the ca cert using the jre's keytool but it still refuses to
connect.
I am getting the impression I need to import the ssl cert for the ldap
server into it as well.

I have no idea which certificate that is and I have no idea how to export
it.

Can someone please tell me how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Pete.