[Freeipa-users] kinit - gui

Hebert, Henry henry.hebert at roche.com
Thu Aug 1 20:43:04 UTC 2013

My user is in the admins group however not in the "trust admins"

Group name: admins
  GID: 988200000
  Member users: admin, XXXXXXXXX,  hhebertXXX
  Member of HBAC rule: hostname

 Group name: trust admins
  Member users: admin

I ran the above command to the same results.

[hhebertXXX at hostname ~]$ ipa user-unlock admin
ipa: ERROR: did not receive Kerberos credentials

I am asking the installer about the DM password.

Again thx for all your help.
Henry