[Freeipa-users] kinit - gui

Hebert, Henry henry.hebert at roche.com
Fri Aug 2 18:18:45 UTC 2013

Resolution was a little different than the URL fedora project url.

ldapmodify -x -D "cn=directory manager" -w  *your bind password (for simple
authentication)*
dn: uid=admin,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=XXX,dc=XXX,dc=com
changetype: modify
delete: krbLoginFailedCount
(Ctrl-D)

ipa user-status admin   now shows zero.