[Freeipa-users] Can't update ssh keys

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Mon Aug 12 15:30:45 UTC 2013

I can get the host keys in okay, it's the user keys that are giving me
fits. No combination of fields seems to work. Before we troubleshoot very
far, I will update to a newer release and try again. Every now and again, I
just need the right motivation to upgrade.

*
*
*Bret Wortman*

http://damascusgrp.com/