[Freeipa-users] Replication woes

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Mon Aug 19 16:18:24 UTC 2013

Digging further, I think this log entry might be the problem between the
two servers that aren't talking:

slapd_ldap_sasl_interactive_bind - Error: could not perform interactive
bind for id[] mech [GSSAPI]: LDAP error -2 (Local error) (SASL(-1): generic
failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more
information (Server ldap/localhost at SPX.NET not found in Kerberos database))
errno 2 (No such file or directory)

Did I build something incorrectly when that server was set up originally?

*
*
*Bret Wortman*

http://damascusgrp.com/