[Freeipa-users] Fwd: Replication woes

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Mon Aug 19 18:21:44 UTC 2013

On my master (where this error is occurring), I've got, in /etc/hosts:

127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain
::1      localhost localhost.localdomain
1.2.3.4    ipamaster.foo.net ipamaster

So that should be okay, right?

# host ipamaster.foo.net
ipamaster.foo.net has address 1.2.3.4
# host ipamaster
ipamaster.foo.net has address 1.2.3.4
# host localhost
localhost has address 127.0.0.1
localhost has IPv6 address ::1
#

I checked the other system (the one I can't connect to) to be safe, and its
/etc/hosts is similarly configured. It even has the master listed with its
correct IP address.

*
*
*Bret Wortman*