[Freeipa-users] 389 Management Console

Sankar Ramlingam sramling at redhat.com
Thu Aug 22 11:25:20 UTC 2013

On 08/22/2013 01:27 PM, Mindaugas Deveikis wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Just a short question. Can I launch 389 Management Console on 9830
> port on freeipa server? If yes, how can I do that?
I am not sure, I understood your question. Do  you mean to say,
accessing freeipa server from 389 Management console?

To access 389 console, you need to run "389-console" from the command
line. Before that, make sure 389-console, 389-admin and
389-admin-console packages are installed.
Please refer to this page -
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/1.3.1.6, to
download/install 389-console packages.

Thanks,