[Freeipa-users] Install FreeIPA on CentOS 6.4

Dimitar Georgievski mitkany at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 15:52:58 UTC 2013

hi,

I plan to install FreeIPA on CentOS 6.4. Initially FreeIPA should provide
secure authentication and authorization for system (shell) accounts (users
and groups) by integration with SSSD.
There is already a DNS server and FreeIPA should integrate with it.

 I am looking for some guidelines for installing FreeIPA on CentOS 6.x,
possibly from packages, and selectively enabling FreeIPA components. If
these questions sound trivial that's because I  am new to FreeIPA :-)

Thanks,

Dimitar