[Freeipa-users] IPA and AD Home Directory

Johan Petersson Johan.Petersson at sscspace.com
Mon Dec 9 22:21:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

In my test  environment i am planning to add a AD to my current IPA configuration and i would like my IPA users to be able to log in through windows to the AD and still have their IPA shared home directory.

IPA is Red Hat 6.5 and AD is Windows 2012 Server.

Home Directories are currently shared through NFS and Kerberos

Is there a preferred way to connect the AD to IPA for this functionality?

Thanks,
Johan

This e-mail is private and confidential between the sender and the addressee.
In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying or disseminating it or any information in it. Please notify the above if any misdirection.