[Freeipa-users] Sudo issues with FreeIPA

Dimitar Georgievski mitkany at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 15:16:49 UTC 2013

Hi Lukas,

Does the LDAP entry need to be removed or just modified? Could the LDAP
entry be a sudo policy assigned to the user?

In my tests with modified sudo policies the cache entries would persists
even after they were invalidated and the user re-authenticated with the
LDAP server.  Unless I wanted to wait for a smart refresh of the cache I
had to delete the entry from the cache with ldbdel and then restart the
SSSD daemon.

I wonder if there is a better way to refresh the cache on demand.

Thanks,

Dimitar