[Freeipa-users] RHEL 6.3 identity manual - IPA

Rajnesh Kumar Siwal rajnesh.siwal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:10:02 UTC 2013

IPA client details are :-
[rsiwal at gw1-test ~]$ rpm -qa|grep -i -w ipa
ipa-client-2.1.3-5.el5_9.2
[rsiwal at gw1-test ~]$ cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.6 (Final)
[rsiwal at gw1-test ~]$ uname -a
Linux gw1-test 2.6.18-238.el5 #1 SMP Thu Jan 13 15:51:15 EST 2011
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Regards,
Rajnesh Kumar Siwal