[Freeipa-users] ipa replica install fails

Rajnesh Kumar Siwal rajnesh.siwal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:15:27 UTC 2013

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I tried logging iptables in the replica also, but no log for dropped packet :-
I would appreciate if you could please let me know what these login actually do.
1. Looks to me as getting tgt for admin
2. Is it trying to login though ssh to ipa1 server ?
Get credentials to log in to remote master
 admin at XYZ.DMZ password:

 Execute check on remote master
 admin at ipa1.xyz.dmz's password:

SELINUX is disabled at both the ends.

Is there any other log file that may suggest something.
It would be great if we could figure out whats the cause of the error.

--
Regards,
Rajnesh Kumar Siwal