[Freeipa-users] Upgrade to 3.1.2: web UI no longer works

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 17:32:36 UTC 2013

On 02/05/2013 12:11 PM, Thomas Sailer wrote:
> Thanks, John!
>
> See the log below. The only thing that looks strange to me is
> expiration_timestamp=1970-01-01T01:00:00. Where does this time come from?

That's the initial value of zero on the expiration timestamp, the
beginning of the UNIX epoch, it's reset later, nothing to worry about here.

Could you please check if ipa-memcached is running? The easiest way is with

% ipactl status

Also when you send log snippets could you either send them as a text
attachment or via a pastebin, your mailer is wrapping the lines which
makes it hard to read.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?