[Freeipa-users] The htaccess login pop-up window appears but login never succeeds

Eivind Olsen eivind at aminor.no
Mon Feb 11 19:12:05 UTC 2013

Rajnesh Kumar Siwal wrote:

> Thanks, Petr,
>
> I would like to confirm that I did not manually install any other
> application on it.
> I will dig further on it , if I could fetch out the reason.

Did you get any closer to finding out what's causing this? I get the same
kind of pop-up window here, but only in some web browsers: I get the
pop-up in MS Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, but not in Firefox.
Opera gives me a "Unknown Error" instead.

(this is on RHEL 6.3 w/IPA 2.2.0-17, btw)

Regards
Eivind Olsen