[Freeipa-users] Adding other users to a user's created default group

KodaK sakodak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:15:52 UTC 2013

I suspect the answer to this is "no," but I'm asking anyway:

Let's say I have an IPA user named "bob."  When bob was created, IPA
created a matching GID for him.  Is it possible, through IPA, to add
another user to that GID?

If not, and I add another user to that GID by directly manipulating
LDAP, will that break anything in IPA?

I know the "correct" way is to make a new group.

--
The government is going to read our mail anyway, might as well make it
tough for them.  GPG Public key ID:  B6A1A7C6