[Freeipa-users] Trouble creating replica

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Tue Feb 19 19:01:21 UTC 2013

No, can't telnet to 7389 or 9444 either one:

[root at ipamaster]# telnet oldmaster.my.com 7389
Trying 10.0.0.42...
telnet: connect to address 10.0.0.42: COnnection refused
[root at ipamaster]#

I do note that I only have packages called dogtag-*-theme installed:

[root at oldmaster]# yum list "*dogtag*"
Loaded plugins: lnagpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
Installed Packages
dogtag-pki-ca-theme.noarch                  9.0.11-1.fc17
 @fedora
dogtag-pki-common-theme.noarch              9.0.11-1.fc17
 @fedora
Available Packages
dogtag-pki.noarch                           9.0.0-13.fc17
 @fedora
:

I also noticed that, according to /var/log/pki-ca/catalina.out and
/var/log/pki-ca/debug, this hasn't successfully run since 05-Feb. And no,
I'm not sure what happened on that day to change things, but I'm trying to
find out. (At least, I assume this logdir relates to dogtag....)

*
*
*Bret Wortman*
<http://damascusgrp.com/>