[Freeipa-users] nsslapd-changelogmaxage

Kriss Von Prosst kriss.prosst at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:33:14 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have multimaster replication enviroment, IPA v2.2 on Fedora 17. On each
replica, folder /var/lib/dirsrv/slapd-cosp/cldb/ has big size (~7GB). This
is half of all available space  for '/'. I found that changelog file can be
trim using 'nsslapd-changelogmaxage' parameter. By default, this parameter
is not set in dse.ldif (is this correct?). My questions are:

a) where should I put 'nsslapd-changelogmaxage' parameter, into tree:
cn=Retro Changelog Plugin, cn=config or cn=changelog5,cn=config.
b) what are the consequences when I set this parameter to
nsslapd-changelogmaxage: 10d?
c) Is any other possibility to limit increase of this file?

Kriss