[Freeipa-users] RHEL6 IPA and Active Directory synchronisation and Solaris RBAC

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 19:34:27 UTC 2013

On 02/25/2013 02:29 PM, Mercer, Rodney wrote:
> I think that this is a good explanation or the solaris rbac model.
>
> http://www.softpanorama.org/Solaris/Security/solaris_rbac.shtml
>
> Regards,
> Rodney.
I will definitely read it. But assume I did.
What are the next steps?
The schema is the right one so do you plan to start the design work?
Would you start with the server side or with SSSD side?

Adding schema to IPA and populating it with ldap modify or my loading
ldif might give you enough to start designing and developing the SSSD
component. The management interface for the server side can be added
after the SSSD side is done.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal