[Freeipa-users] IPA,NFS4,krb5p Ticket expired error

Johan Petersson Johan.Petersson at sscspace.com
Thu Feb 28 07:11:54 UTC 2013

These lines come up on every server i try connecting to when using -vvv for rpcgssapi on the server:

Feb 27 14:46:22 mail rpc.gssd[2210]: CC file '/tmp/krb5cc_1644800003_8T4y9x' being considered, with preferred realm 'TEST.NET'
Feb 27 14:46:22 mail rpc.gssd[2210]: CC file '/tmp/krb5cc_1644800003_8T4y9x' is expired or corrupt
Feb 27 14:46:22 mail rpc.gssd[2210]: WARNING: Failed to create krb5 context for user with uid 1644800003 for server share.test.net
Feb 27 14:46:22 mail rpc.gssd[2210]: doing error downcall

the user with uid 1644800003 is the one i try connect with and are logged in locally on connecting client.

Also on the IPA server i get this line on every connection attempt to any server:

rpc.gssd[1116]: Error doing stat on file '/tmp/krb5cc_48'

Regards,
Johan