[Freeipa-users] What does the "u" mean in IPA messages?

KodaK sakodak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:18:58 UTC 2013

When performing an operation with the IPA tools, I get a message every
time similar to this:

ipa: INFO: Forwarding 'hbactest' to server u'https://ipaserver/ipa/xml'

What does it mean?  I've never seen it say anything other than "u"
(that I've noticed.)  A pointer to documentation is preferred, but
I've been looking and haven't found anything.  (Lots of stuff on the
International Phonetic Alphabet's use of "u" though.  I think I'm
qualified to edit dictionaries now.)

Thanks!

--
The government is going to read our mail anyway, might as well make it
tough for them.  GPG Public key ID:  B6A1A7C6