[Freeipa-users] re-sync passwords after migration from LDAP to IPA ?

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Wed Jan 2 17:36:39 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Dmitri Pal <dpal at redhat.com> wrote:
> Would it be simpler and cleaner to start with a fresh install?

Unfortunately some systems are already using IPA so I can't easily
start fresh.. but yes, I can probably just delete the accounts with
different LDAP password in IPA and OLD-system, and then do a new
migration of these few.

But... where do I find the LDAP passwords in IPA ? I see there's no
"userPassword" attribute on each user as I was expecting.., so where
is this hidden? And can it be compared against the SSHA from the old
directory ?

 -jf