[Freeipa-users] authentication with latest putty fails

Han Boetes hboetes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:15:41 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Sumit Bose <sbose at redhat.com> wrote:

> About delegating credentials, you might need to set the ok_as_delegate
> flag on the host/* service ticket. To do this you can call kadmin.local
> on the IPA server and then use
>
> modprinc +ok_as_delegate host/test-server-ipa.realm at REALM
>
> to set the flag.

I don't know why this host would have this flag set differently from other
hosts. And I get this error while trying to set or unset this flag.

kadmin.local:  modprinc +ok_as_delegate host/ipa-w7.domain at REALM
modify_principal: Kerberos database internal error while modifying
"host/ipa-w7.domain at REALM

For any other host as well BTW. I can't find anything relevant in the log
files.

--

# Han