[Freeipa-users] db2bak.pl and db2ldif utils

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Jan 10 21:59:55 UTC 2013

With our current 389ds installs we are making use of the db2bak.pl and db2ldif
utilities to backup the ds database.  Looking at my ipa 2.2.0 install these
scripts were create for the PKI-IPA ds server in
/usr/lib64/dirsrv/slapd-PKI-IPA but not for the domain ds instance.  I suppose
this is already address in 3.1 since it only creates a single instance.

Are there any IPA backup utilities on the horizon?

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com