[Freeipa-users] error adding replica

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Fri Jan 11 14:51:59 UTC 2013

Natxo Asenjo wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:36 AM, Dmitri Pal <dpal at redhat.com> wrote:
>> On 12/13/2012 03:48 AM, Natxo Asenjo wrote:
>>> hi,

>>> that is no problem at all, we have the same issues ;-)
>>>
>>> Do you want me to keep the vm's around for troubleshooting the issue
>>> when there is time?
>>>
>> Would be great if you would be able to start this thread over after the
>> holidays to draw our attention.
>> So at that time every detail would be handy.
>
> hi,
>
> I just tried again to create a replica and had exactly the same error
> as on the thread's first post.
>
> in ipareplica-install.log I get "The pkcs12 file is not correct." error.

Can you send me the log file /var/log/pki-ca/debug out-of-band? I'll
pass that long to the dogtag guys who can hopefully tell us what is
going on. I'd need the log from both the IPA Master that you are
installing and the one that generated the replica file.

The files can be big, gzipping is appreciate :-)

thanks

rob