[Freeipa-users] Trouble with ipa-server-install in Fedora 18

小龙 陈 chillermillerlong at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 21:21:25 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I have been having trouble getting FreeIPA set up on Fedora 18. ipa-server-install
keeps failing at the "[2/20]: configuring certificate server instance" stage. This is
on a fresh Fedora 18 virtual machine. I never had any issues on any of the Fedora 18
prereleases.

ipa-server-install output: http://paste.kde.org/655916/raw/
rpm -qa | grep freeipa | sort: http://paste.kde.org/655928/raw/
/var/log/ipaserver-install.log: http://ompldr.org/vaDdsOA/ipaserver-install.log

If I copy the pkispawn configuration from the log to /tmp/tmpZmif5T and run the
failed command, I get: http://paste.kde.org/655940/raw/

Does anyone know what could be the problem? I can't seem to find anything about
that error.

Thanks in advance!
Xiao-Long Chen