[Freeipa-users] Re : Re: Re : Re: Some interrogations about the freeipa deployment

david t. klein root at nachtmaus.us
Fri Jan 25 02:14:07 UTC 2013

Thank you for clarifying. I had thought they said that was planned for 1.0
release, but it has been a while since I last looked at Samba4, other than
to skim the press releases a couple of weeks ago, when it actually released.

 -DTK

--
david t. klein

Cisco Certified Network Associate (CSCO11281885)
Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPI000165615)
Redhat Certified Engineer (805009745938860)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?