[Freeipa-users] How to change krbPasswordExpiration for service accounts

Vitaly linux at karasik.org
Tue Jul 2 13:21:37 UTC 2013

>if you want that the password never expires for some users you should
>created a password policy where the password never expires and assign
>the policy to the users.
Thank you, Sumit.
As far as I understand, I need to tweak krbPasswordExpiration anyway
if password was changed before password policy was applied.

>From another side, I have a weird issue with password policy:

#ipa user-show  serviceinvoker  --all
  Member of groups: ...., services

#ipa pwpolicy-show services
  Group: services

But
# ipa pwpolicy-show --user serviceinvoker
  Group: global_policy