[Freeipa-users] What happened to my {cacert,kdc}.pem files?

Brian Vetter bjvetter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 18:54:11 UTC 2013

On Jul 9, 2013, at 10:31 AM, Rob Crittenden wrote:

> Brian Vetter wrote:
>> We had to shut down our FREEIPA server and move it. When I brought it back up again today (all same IPs, network, etc), it failed to come up. I see lots of  various forms of the following messages when trying to start the ipa, named, and other services:
>
> What do you mean by move it? Physically move a machine or did you try to move the configuration?

We shutdown the server and physically moved it and its network to a new physical location. When I started the server after the move, I started getting these errors and none of the freeipa services were operational. As far as I can tell, the rest of the network is OK/the same. I can ssh into the server provided I use an ip address (no DNS as this is the DNS server) and I use a native account (no kerberos/kinit required).