[Freeipa-users] Auto-Mount Home Directory for Local Users?

Dean Hunter deanhunter at comcast.net
Tue Jun 18 23:49:05 UTC 2013

Thank you for your response. As you suggested I
checked /etc/nsswitch.conf. ipa-client-automount left the line looking
like:

automount: sss files

So I changed it to:

automount:  files sss

rebooted and tried again. The results were the same.

I also checked /etc/passwd. There is an entry for local which was
created by Anaconda during the system build.