[Freeipa-users] Auto-Mount Home Directory for Local Users?

Elijah Elliott elijah.elliott at moser-inc.com
Wed Jun 19 13:41:10 UTC 2013

In /etc/auto_home add a line above +auto_home that reads

  /home/local -rw localhost:/export/home/local

Then create the directory in /export/home, chown it properly, and you should be good.

If you have any issues its probably syntax, I am fairly certain you need -rw on linux but that would not be the auto mount line for Solaris.

-Eli