[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA trusts with 2003 R2

Aly Khimji aly.khimji at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 14:26:55 UTC 2013

So as others have mentioned windows obviously isn't my area of focus here
either, however we have this working with 2003r2, but I do notice odd
behaviour with "id" returning odd results sometimes depending on what
system I am logged in from or initial logins failing the first time and
working the second time, would this be a result of 2003 trust vs 2008 trust?

Aly