[Freeipa-users] Upgrade/Migration steps

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at azariah.com
Fri Jun 21 21:25:24 UTC 2013

> That doesn't make any sense. Did you disable SSL?
>
> You can see the settings with:
>
> # grep nsslapd-secur /etc/dirsrv/slapd-PKI-IPA/dse.ldif
>
> It's possible that this cert is expired too, can you check that?

[root at ipa0 slapd-PKI-IPA]# grep nsslapd-secur /etc/dirsrv/slapd-PKI-
IPA/dse.ldif
[root at ipa0 slapd-PKI-IPA]#

So, it apparently is not in there at all.  There are a couple dse.ldif backup
configs in that dir, but nothing in them either.

In the dse.ldif for slapd-LAB-WHAMCLOUD-COM I do see:

nsslapd-security: on

of course.

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
joshua at azariah.com - Jabber: pedahzur at gmail.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A