[Freeipa-users] Configure IPA 3.1.5 client for sudo?

Dean Hunter deanhunter at comcast.net
Mon Jun 24 12:52:11 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-06-24 at 09:07 +0300, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Jun 2013, Dean Hunter wrote:
> >Section 14.4. Applying the Configured sudo Policies to Hosts of the
> >FreeIPA Guide, Edition 3.1.5 in the Fedora 18 documentation contains
> >only an example of configuring sudo for use with FreeIPA 2.2. It differs
> >in many regards from QA:Testcase freeipav3 sudo sssd in the Wiki at
> >fedoraproject.org.
> >
> >What instructions should I use to configure an IPA 3.1.5-1 client with
> >sudo?
> This thread should clear it up:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-June/msg00064.html
>
> This presentation covers current state:
> http://www.freeipa.org/images/7/77/Freeipa30_SSSD_SUDO_Integration.pdf

Thank you for the prompt response!  I really appreciate how helpful
y'all are on this list.  The slide presentation is especially useful
because of all the explanation.  Have you identified a target release
for:

        1) SSSD doesn't support FreeIPA as SUDO provider yet
        2) A command line tool to preform the client configuration

Thank you again for your help.