[Freeipa-users] RFE: default hbac is too open

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Tue Mar 5 14:15:28 UTC 2013

Артур Файзуллин wrote:
> What rule must be present for replica to work? :) (in order to remove
> allow-all rule)
> I mean may be there is somewhere a guide to write rules for strict
> allows?

During the installation we check that communication works between the
two servers, so ssh is needed between masters
(https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3298). You should be able to
use --skip-conncheck to avoid this.

I don't think we have any suggestions for rules, just documentation on
how to write them in general.

rob