[Freeipa-users] users account functionality

Juan Armario juan.armario at cica.es
Thu May 2 08:42:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm Juan and I'm building a freeipa application and need to know if it
possible integrate a module or if is already developed, the typical
functionality when we want an authentication service for our users, like
remember password, create users, and send an email for confirmation, or
send a account delete  request.

We have installed the basic freeipa and we need to incorporate this
functionality.

Exist this or have I to implement it?

Thanks so much!

--