[Freeipa-users] Deleting a down ipa master?

Petr Viktorin pviktori at redhat.com
Thu May 2 14:29:53 UTC 2013

On 05/02/2013 04:17 PM, Nathan wrote:

> I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that I've tried that already.
> Here's the ouput.
>
> [root at caroline2 PROD ~]# ipa-replica-manage del --force
> caroline1.lafayette.edu
> 'caroline2.lafayette.edu' has no replication agreement for
> 'caroline1.lafayette.edu'
>
> Thanks!

Hmm. The error should be displayed, but the command should continue on
if there is info about the replica...
Try running the command with -v to get more info.
You can use the --cleanup option as a last resort.

Also, could you check ipa-replica-manage list again, to make sure it's
still there? Sometimes it's not clear if the command worked.

--
Petr³