[Freeipa-users] ERROR Update failed: Object class violation: attribute "ipaSELinuxUserMapOrder" not allowed

John Blaut john.blaut at gmail.com
Tue May 7 20:38:18 UTC 2013

Hi

We found out recently that an IPA server which we upgraded some time ago
from EL6.2/IPA 2.1 to EL6.3/IPA 2.2, reported the following errors:

ERROR Update failed: Object class violation: attribute
"ipaSELinuxUserMapOrder" not allowed
ERROR Upgrade failed with attribute "idnsAllowQuery" not allowed

The latter error we resolved by applying the patch found @
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/2440 (in fact we used this fix on
another server in the past).

Unfortunately we do not have a solution for the first error (related to
ipaSELinuxUserMapOrder). Any ideas?

We do have plans to upgrade the mentioned server to EL 6.4 / IPA 3.0, but I
doubt this would be safe to do before we resolve the above error first.

Regards

John